Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ENJOYING A HOBBY

Hello readers. Just feel like sharing a thought today. I just finished reading this book "men are from Mars, women are from Venus” by John Gray. Quite an interesting read. You know, one goes through live thinking, ‘I know this, I know that’ but end up not knowing much and not really enjoying much from this beautiful earth. Maybe it’s because people are just so afraid of change so they remain where they are instead of going for knowledge that will improve their lives. Knowledge is power, and the more you acquire it, the more powerful one becomes. I enjoy reading. Whenever I can lay my hands on something good, I go for it, and am not just referring only to the news. Books can really empower you. Start reading today, if you are not already.
Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment